Have you ever wanted to learn how to fly one of those cool radio controlled airplanes or helicopters? Join us for a very small annual membership fee and start learning.
We would be happy to teach you how to fly your own plane or helicopter.
Membership cost: (annual) (Required)
- Age 19 to 65 – $52
- 66 & over – $42
- 18 & under – $1
PAY WITH PAYPAL
If you have a Paypal account you can use the Paypal app to send your membership dues to email@example.com
(If you don’t have a Paypal account, it’s free and easy to sign up at paypal.com)
PAY WITH CREDIT CARD
If you would like to pay your club dues with a credit card, please select the option that fits your age group, then click “Pay Now”. You will be taken to PayPal’s website to complete the transaction. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will have the option to create one or just simply use a credit card. (If you are 18 and under, please pay with cash)
Note: There will be a $3.00 fee for using a credit card. (fee is not refundable)
AMA Membership cost: (annual) (Required)
- Age 19 to 65 – $75
- 65 & over – $65
- Under 19 – Free or $15 with magazine
- Additional family members – $38
Benefits of the AMA Membership:
- $2,500,000 personal liability insurance coverage
- $25,000 Medical Coverage-AD&D Policy ($10,000 Death Benefit)
- $1,000 Fire, Theft, and Vandalism coverage
- Model Aviation monthly magazine
- Access to members only section of website
- Ability to fly at thousands of AMA chartered club sites with appropriate club membership
- Toll free customer service – 1-800-I-Fly-AMA (435-9262)
- Always comply with the AMA Safety Code.
Both Memberships are required to join Marion Airfoils. Without an AMA Membership you will not be allowed to fly at our field.