Have you ever wanted to learn how to fly one of those cool radio controlled airplanes or helicopters? Join us for a very small annual membership fee and start learning.
Most of our members have years of experience with RC vehicles.
We would be happy to teach you how to fly your own plane or helicopter.
Membership cost: (annual) (Required)
- Age 19 to 65 – $52
- 65 & over – $42
- 18 & under – $1
AMA Membership cost: (annual) (Required)
- Age 19 to 65 – $75
- 65 & over – $65
- Under 19 – Free or $15 with magazine
- Additional family members – $38
Benefits of the AMA Membership:
- $2,500,000 personal liability insurance coverage
- $25,000 Medical Coverage-AD&D Policy ($10,000 Death Benefit)
- $1,000 Fire, Theft, and Vandalism coverage
- Model Aviation monthly magazine
- Access to members only section of website
- Ability to fly at thousands of AMA chartered club sites with appropriate club membership
- Toll free customer service – 1-800-I-Fly-AMA (435-9262)
- Always comply with the AMA Safety Code.
Both Memberships are required to join Marion Airfoils. Without an AMA Membership you will not be allowed to fly at our field.